Winam Chanua Dada CBO (CHADALA)
We seek to help improve the Health and Livelihood of young LBQ women in the rural areas of Nyanza-Kenya, through facilitation of Arts, Social Activities, Advocacy and Networking.
Summary of relevant work
Our aim is to constantly raise awareness on the issues affecting LBQ women, for example Mental Health related conditions, inequality, lack of better health care/Organization, stigma and discrimination and postpartum depression among teenage mothers. This is done through fostering dialogues, advocacy, developing campaigns, networking, collaborations and collection of data approach through lived stories/experiences.
Areas of Intervention
Women, LGBTQ, Postpartum depression, Arts and Media, Stigma, Mental Health in Early Life, Global Mental Health, Collaborations and Networking
1. Coalition Action for Preventive Mental Health (CAPMHK)
2.Tinada Youth Organization
3. Global Mental Health Action Network
4. United Global Mental Health
5. Young Women's Leadership Institute
6. Ryculture Health and Innovation Solutions SRHR Youth Champions
7. Development Agenda for Women and Girls In Africa
8. MeTa Kenya CSOs for SRHR Alliance
9. Women Volunteers for Peace (WOVOP)
10. Kisumu UHC-SRHR Alliance.
Type of Organization